Franchise in South Africa
Our Master Franchise Offer With The Price
|Country Master Investment:||1.6 to 3.2 Million USD|
|Length of contract:||25 years|
|ROI Year 5:||96%|
|Flagship Showroom:||1,000 m2 to 1,500 m2|
Now, with a powerful and trusted brand, quality products, and a highly focused franchise system, Sedar is poised to transform the window fashion.
The Sedar complete franchise is a hybrid model. It dynamically integrates several business units with a world-class franchise system. There are five operational platforms:
- Retail showroom,
- Production factory,
- Logistics, Installation, and Customer Service,
- Head Office Administration,
- Operational Excellence; based on Lean, Kaizen, and 6 Sigma standards.
In addition to field support, members of Sedar organization will provide the services listed below:
- Operational Support: Sedar Management will provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of the franchisee’s business, including unit operations and maintenance, customer-service techniques,product ordering, suggested pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Site Selection: Prior to approving a site for Sedar outlet, Sedar Management will provide franchisees with clear guidelines for a suitable location. Sedar will require franchisees to follow these instructions to ensure that an appropriate site is located.
- Marketing Support: Sedar Management coordinates development of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all members of the franchise network. It also supply franchisees with directions to create a marketing plan, as well as materials for use at the local or regional level, and retains the right to approve all local advertising materials that the franchisee chooses to develop.
- Purchasing: Sedar Management or its affiliate negotiates quantity discounts on behalf of all its members, and passes savings to the franchisees.
- Accounting/Audit/Legal: Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
- Ongoing Research and Development: Sedar Management continues to research methods and techniques for franchise operations (including purchasing and promotional schemes) that enhance unit-level profitability.
- Overall Program Oversight: Sedar Management provides the overall coordination and planning for the Sedar franchise system.